To ensure that the person who purchases the software is the one using it,
you must validate the software.
The validation file that you download with the software checks both software ID number and username to match both. Without a double match, you cannot operate the software.
For example, the username on my computer is jvp.
1. After the purchase price has been paid, you will be sent the PASSWORD to download the software, and I will also attach the validation file to the e-mail. The validation file is a small program which checks those items.
2. DOWNLOAD the software, and DOWNLOAD the validation file from the e-mail attachment.
3. INSTALL the software.
4. INSTALL the validation file.
5. Open the validation file and validate.
6. You can now operate the software.
7. Un-install the validation file.
Once validated, you will be able to uninstall and re-install the software without a new validation.
You must have a Windows Operating System for all features.
You must have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer.
You have a "7-Day Money Back Guarantee," but please contact me personally instead of going back to PayPal.
DO NOT CHANGE THE DESTINATION FOLDER ON THE INSTALLATION. If you do, your program will not function properly, and you will have to re-install the program again.