Teleprompter and Media Player
Released January 10, 2013
FOR 32-Bit and 64-Bit WINDOWS SYSTEMS
Any Resolution of 1024 x 768 or Higher
This Will Install in "Program Files (x86)" on both 32-Bit and 64-Bit Units
Save the Download to Your Hard Drive
Extract Installer from Downloaded 426 KB Zip File
for Playing Videos with Text
If you have some videos which contain any lyrics or text, you can play those videos right here.
JVP-SingAlong is a media player for music and video by Mr. J.V. Presogna
which includes an adjustable teleprompter to scroll lyrics or text while you play music. The
adjustable teleprompter can be set to any level for any desire of speed or presentation. Rehearse
it at home on your computer before you go to present it live.
1. Teleprompter which scrolls TXT files for your singing while you play the music.
2. Music player which plays mp3, wav, mid and wma files for you.
3. Video player if you have lyrics on video for MPEG-I, MPEG-II, asf, and wmv files.
4. Music library which demonstrates 59 piano chords for each tonic value, provides transpositions and scales, and also provides a guitar chords library of 108 guitar chords.
The user can set all preferences on the Teleprompter: Set Timer (Default 3 seconds), Set Scroll Rate (Default 43 characters), and make changes for Font Type, Font Color, and Background Color (Default is White Lettering on Black Background in Courier New 28 Font Regular).
How It Works:
A very nice smooth scroll rate can be set depending on preferences, because you can set the number of seconds before the window caret slides, and the amount of characters it captures. In other words, the caret "selects" a number of characters of your choice to move the page. The default is a good setting. You should not use choppy stanzas or double line breaks, if possible. But, sometimes a double line break is actually preferred. It is entirely up to you. That is what JVP-SingAlong is all about. Make it the way you want it to be.
File Types Allowed by Filter:
1. Lyrics/Text: Only .txt (TXT) files are allowed.
2. Music Files: Only MP3 Format Sound (.mp3), Wave Sound (.wav). MIDI Sequence (.mid), and Windows Media Audio Files (.wma)
3. Video Files: Only MPEG-I Movie (.mpg), MPEG-2 Movie (.mpg), Windows ASF Video Movie (.asf), and Customized WMV Movie (.wmv)
Note: You cannot open movies of the type DVD Video NTSC Movie (.mpg) or DVD Video PAL Movie (.mpg), even though they have the .mpg file extension. The .mpg must be MPEG-I or MPEG-II. Any .asf or .wmv are okay.
Statement of Quality: Any Windows computer with the Microsoft .NET Framework should already have the proper DLL libraries installed to play the file types listed above, unless you have deleted them yourself. If a file listed above does not play, it is because you have previously removed the DLL library. Please, check Microsoft updates and files.
ORDER (See Below):
Use this button to download JVP-Manager, to buy JVP-SingAlong.
JVP-SingAlong, by Mr. J.V. Presogna, © 2013
JVP-SingAlong was written using the SharpDevelop IDE in C#.
You must have the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.0 to use the program.
If you do not have the Microsoft .NET Framework, you can get it here:
Download File Size = 426 KB Zip File
Originally released as JVP-Speech on Java
December 12, 2006
Upgraded to Windows Vista
August 19, 2008
Replaced by JVP-SingAlong
January 10, 2013